Interior Design Consultation
solving interior design dilemmas 1 hr. at a time
Paint Color Consultation
Home Design Help
Hourly Design Service
Feeling stuck? Overwhelmed by design options?
Are you feeling stuck with the direction of your home design? Or having trouble making (what might normally be) a simple decision? Schedule a one-on-one brainstorming session with our expert design team to clear out the mental clutter and get back on track with your home design!
What You’ll Get at Your In Home Interior Design Consultation:
- 60 Min. to discuss whatever challenges you’re facing in as many rooms as time allows
- Professional recommendations that may include (but aren’t limited to):
- Help Picking Paint Colors
- Flooring, Countertop & Backsplash Selections
- Home Improvements (Where To Invest and How To Improve Resale)
- Room Decorating Ideas
- Furniture Layout & Artwork Placement
- Recommendations for Size & Style of New Furniture
- To-Do List or Shopping List To Finish Off A Room
- Yours To Keep Personal Design Consultation Worksheet, listing
- Highlights of our meeting
- Outlining next steps
- Places to shop, sizes & colors to look for, etc.
- (I will also recommend you take notes b/c I’ve been know to talk a lot :-))
- Peace of mind knowing you finally have a solid design plan for your home
I used Rebecca to help display items on my mantle and built-ins on either side of my fireplace. Took items I already had and displayed them in a way I would have never considered. She made me a shopping list for additional items and gave me suggestions of places to shop. I would recommend Rebecca if you are interested in taking your focal point in your room to the next level.
Rebecca came out for a 1 hour color consultation and really helped me get through a color selection process that I had stalled in. I’d reached a point where I was overloaded with color combinations and needed help. She efficiently took care of this and gave me some great direction, including backup options for wall colors. I plan on hiring her again in the future. I also felt that the 1 hour color consult was a good value as she helped answer other questions I had about the direction of my remodel.